Featured Not resolved

I regret going to Panera for a Turkey Panini with Kale sandwich. I ordered half a sandwich and it was a little over $7 just for the sandwich and an apple.

I didn't even order a drink. I felt like I got robbed, spending $7 for two slices of bread and barely anything inside the wimpy sandwich. It was dry and there were 3 tiny pieces of turkey, and a little bit of Kale. It looked NOTHING like the picture where it's advertised.

How they justify charging people that much for so little is just WRONG!

I will go back Starbucks and order their Panini sandwich with pesto, cheese and red bell pepper... MUCH better than that piece of *** at Panera.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Roasted Turkey And Caramelized Kale Panini.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: I didnt like the quality of their food.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1307289

If you can't afford to eat out stay home.

to LadyScot #1307761

I have to agree with you, especially since they are demanding a full refund for what they ate. If they are really poor that they cannot afford to eat there are soup kitchens that give food for free.

to LadyScot #1363699

The complaint is about value for money. Pay attention or better yet, just go away.

Hamden, Connecticut, United States #1306812

I ordered a large salad with everything- what I received was a bowl of soup with bread floating on top. I told the waiter I ordered a large salad.

I was given a small bowl of greens and about l oz. of chicken.

For this I paid $l0.00. It will be a long time before I visit your restaurant again.