4.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Still mad that they took my barbecue chicken salad off the menu. Found another salad I like pretty much.

Today, 8/26/17, I decided to switch up and try the Asian Sesame Chicken Salad. The worst salad I've ever put in my mouth. I don't know if it was the dressing or what . .

. but it tasted like motor oil smells. And it's leaving a very nasty after-taste. On their website, they said people were asking for it .

. . I don't know why. I won't be buying it again.

Since they are bringing back items people are requesting, let me add mine. Please bring back the barbecue chicken salad.

Review about: Panera Bread Asian Sesame Chicken Salad.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I thought I liked their Asian sesame chicken salad until I got a good dose of the dressing that settled near the bottom of the bowl. I thought it tasted like after shave!

. Getting expensive to eat there and it seems that people like different things and love seeing the menu changed all the time, according to the assistant manager we spoke to at a NH Panera.

The irony is their Asian salad use to be the best thing on their menu and they up and changed their entire menu and everyone hates it now.