On August 2nd or 3rd I went into your Waterford Ct store. I was having a big breakfast for my family and wanted to use Panera Bagels.

I went through all the trouble of hand picking my 2 dozen bagels and cream cheese, I also requested they be sliced as breakfast was at 715 am for my family. I paid, total bill was $32.00 or thereabouts. I was assured all that I needed to do was arrive on Sunday, August 7th and all would be ready to go. This didn't happen.

Not only was my order not put together but the "manager" had a bit of an attitude that we were not pleased the order was not done. This is not the first time I have had this happen at this location and quite honestly we will no longer rely on paneras for our early morning breakfast needs. I purposely did this with 5 or 6 days notice and feel that we were not treated with the respect that should have come to us. I would like to think this is not the kind of attitude that goes with your stores.

Thanks for you time and know that I am just one customer but I will be sure to tell my story of how unhappy I was with our treatment. The only saving grace is I had my receipt I guess since I was not asked for payment again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Bagel.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and reliablity of order, Customer service.

Comments