2400 Penny Rd, High Point, NC 27265, USA
Featured Not resolved

I came home from a trip with a cold. I immediately gave to my husband.

Thought I would swing by Panera on my way home to pick up some soup for our dinner. Ordered online and figured the group serving for 4 would be enough for the two of us. My total with tax was $16.54

The bag seemed light when I picked it up, but I didn't think to check it before leaving the store. I was very surprised to discover one fairly small to go container inside.

It was definitely not 4 servings.

Out of curiosity, I poured it into a measuring cup before dividing it into two bowls. Imagine my surprise when I figured out I had just paid $1.27/oz for two servings of potato soup.

Obscene!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Soup.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Panera Bread Cons: Overpaying for even less than i expected to receive.

Comments

Okay, I thought it was just me. I honestly dont' go into Panera very often, but will occasionally get an orange scone for a treat so imagine my surprise when I saw them this morning!

The cashier did not seem at all surprised by the look of confusion on my face. Somehow, with all these changes, the parking lot was still full...

I guess we'll see what happens in the coming weeks and months. I know I'll be looking for my treat elsewhere.