473 N Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32828, USA

Within two days, I went to two different Panera Bread restaurants. Both were "out of cream cheese" When I went to the Panera Website they claim to listen, all I can do is "Search for your question to be answered".

This is so classic of corporate organizations that think they are "DEFLECTING" the complaint by tying people up in these searches so that they forget about their complaints. Guess what, I am going to each and every public site and listing my complaint. Sorry Panera, your feeble attempts to block or delay communication over upset customers did not work. By the way, on any number of occasions, what I ordered was not correct as to what was received.

I usually go to Panera every day.

Because of this divert approach, I have placed a reminder on my refrigerator, to NOT GO TO PANERA for anything. I am just one person, but plan to spread the information.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Get an order entry system that works - pissed off customers have an impact.

Comments

Hey, maybe you should listen or read the news about the cream cheese issue. All of the Panera’s in the USA pulled all of their cream cheese flavors due to listeria found in one of the flavors.

Since then, Panera pulled away from that manufacturers and have not found a replacement. Substitute cheese temporary time.