5274 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa Park, NY 11762, USA
3.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Poster increased review rating.

I WENT TO PANERA BREAD, MASSAPEQUA PARK, NY YESTERDAY AND ORDERED THE TURKEY APPLE SLAW SANDWICH TO GO. UPON OPENING THE SANDWICH AT HOME I BIT INTO A TURKEY SANDWICH WITH BACON, WHICH IS TABOO IN MY RELIGION.

I IMMEDIATELY RETURNED TO THE STORE, WHERE THE MANAGER DISMISSED MY DIETARY CONCERNS AND OFFERED TO MAKE ME A NEW SANDWICH EXPLAINING THAT THE TWO BUTTONS WERE NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND THE CASHIER MADE A MISTAKE.

HE WAS RUDE AND SAID AS SOON AS HE MADE THE SANDWICH "I COULD LEAVE." NEVER AGAIN WILL I ENTER THIS PANERA LOCATION TO DARKEN HIS DOOR AND CORPORATE WILL BE HEARING FROM MY ATTORNEY AND MY RABBI! BY THE WAY I SOLD OVER $250,000 WORTH OF PANERA STOCK THIS MORNING WHEN THE MARKET OPENED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Manager.

Preferred solution: fire the male manager or demote him to a cashier. he doesn't belong in the position that he holds..

Panera Bread Cons: Service, Bad customer service.

• Panera Bread Management
  • Panera Review

Comments

After speaking with Panera coperate i learned that some Panera's are franchised, as this one. After voicing my complaint I NEVER HEARD ANOTHER WORD FROM PANERA AGAIN. WILL NEVER EAT AT THIS PANERA BREAD STORE EVER!!!!!!!!