2.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My last visit to Fort Walton Beach Florida Panera bread may well be my last visit to Panera bread.The menu is pathetically small now and the prices have increased significantly.

Not mention the portions are now smaller. And no baguette or chips!! Lunch for four, including a three year old child ordering off the kids menu and with no pastries, was well over fifty dollars. I guess in the future there is always Firehouse, Lenny's or Subway.

I have spoken with numerous friends and they agree in my disappointment.It's a shame that I will no longer be visiting one of my once favorite restaurants.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of panera bread baguette from Panera Bread. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Panera Bread to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was amount of food or prices, quality and price and small menu. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panera Bread for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments