Irving, Texas
3.5

I only went here because I had a gift card from a year ago. I ordered togo.

Maybe I just didnt know what to order, but I got pick 2 soup and salad for 8.88. It was 3/4cup of soup french onion and it was the blandish thing ever. No cheese on top, no bread on top, it was like the broth they serve you in the hospital. And the smallest salad I have ever seen in my life.

Not even a cup in this big square box. My twin boys and I eat alot of salad, and we get side salads from everywhere for 1.29-1.50 and it is 3times as big as this 4.44 salad.I mean for 6 bucks I could have went to souper salad and had many more options. I have 30 more bucks on this card.

Any suggestions of what to order? 1titantyler@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Bistro French Onion Soup.

Reason of review: price for what you get that is so bland.

Panera Bread Pros: Order was rady when i got there.

Panera Bread Cons: Poor quality for the price.

Comments

Use it to buy loafs of bread and enjoy a nice hardy slices of toast for breakfast. There sweet stuff giant cookies.

And such many people like but are to sweet for me. So would suggest. If you go with that sort of stuff go for ones that don't have more sweet like with m and m. Added.

Better of with nuts Jr something.. The biggest advantage to them is they are frequently found in malls and beat the traditional fast food joints burgers.

Fries. Chinese that usually are the food court sort of draw.