Panera Bread - Very Upset
Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave.The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse from there.
This I could have handled. My order was "to go"... I waited almost 20 minutes because it was forgotten. Once they realized I was still standing by the counter, it was so hurriedly made that my smoothie wasn't blended long enough (there are still big chunks of ice and large pieces of spinach within it).
I shouldn't have to chew my smoothie. Once that was handed to me, I very politely asked about the sandwich I had ordered also. One server turned to the other asking while the other snapped at her that she was working on it... Ok, so everyone is having an off day, it happens.
But once my very sloppily made sandwich was finished, it was tossed in the bag and literally thrown across the counter at me! No "thanks, sorry about the wait", nothing. She simply throw it and walked away. This is where I draw the line.
I was polite throughout this transaction. Never did I raise me voice or rudely demand my food or for it to be remade for that matter. I did not request a refund or discount. I was patient up until my order was thrown at me.
I then stopped Valerie, who is always so pleasant there. I simply told her that the customer service today "was lacking". I shared what had just happened and asked that she speak with these employees. She was incredibly responsive and very kind-hearted.
But I was truly so upset that I left Panera in tears! IN TEARS! Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, but I have never felt so disrespected in that type of setting before! We all run into bad customer service, but to have your ordered tossed at you is beyond someone just having a bad day.
I will chew my ice/spinach smoothie and grumble a bit.But to leave in tears because of the totality of that encounter is just awful!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..."
- "I am a regular customer who always comes to panera in the afternoon after work.on this particular saturday between the hours of 2pm to 3:25...i noticed the staff did nothing..."
- "While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini. Through out the conversation her..."
- "chisolm trail rv in albuquerque improperly installed a truck camper on my truck. the 2 front happijacs fell off as i was drving home, the camper almost fell off..."
- "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."