Panera Bread - Very Upset
Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave.The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse from there.
This I could have handled. My order was "to go"... I waited almost 20 minutes because it was forgotten. Once they realized I was still standing by the counter, it was so hurriedly made that my smoothie wasn't blended long enough (there are still big chunks of ice and large pieces of spinach within it).
I shouldn't have to chew my smoothie. Once that was handed to me, I very politely asked about the sandwich I had ordered also. One server turned to the other asking while the other snapped at her that she was working on it... Ok, so everyone is having an off day, it happens.
But once my very sloppily made sandwich was finished, it was tossed in the bag and literally thrown across the counter at me! No "thanks, sorry about the wait", nothing. She simply throw it and walked away. This is where I draw the line.
I was polite throughout this transaction. Never did I raise me voice or rudely demand my food or for it to be remade for that matter. I did not request a refund or discount. I was patient up until my order was thrown at me.
I then stopped Valerie, who is always so pleasant there. I simply told her that the customer service today "was lacking". I shared what had just happened and asked that she speak with these employees. She was incredibly responsive and very kind-hearted.
But I was truly so upset that I left Panera in tears! IN TEARS! Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, but I have never felt so disrespected in that type of setting before! We all run into bad customer service, but to have your ordered tossed at you is beyond someone just having a bad day.
I will chew my ice/spinach smoothie and grumble a bit.But to leave in tears because of the totality of that encounter is just awful!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "chisolm trail rv in albuquerque improperly installed a truck camper on my truck. the 2 front happijacs fell off as i was drving home, the camper almost fell off..."
- "I started using wen and notice my hair was falling out i have a bald spot on the top of my head..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."