We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority.Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a mess.

We would have left but had already paid for our dinners. It used to be that the young staff were constantly sweeping floors and wiping the tables, but no more. It took us 3 attempts to find the cleanest table and then we had to ask someone to come and wipe it off. The girl came over and cleaned it, but ignored the other and they were not even that busy.

In addition, when we got our french onion soup to the table, the croutons and cheese were missing. I went up and told the staff and they told me to bring it back up and they would add it, which they did, but no apologies.

Almost acted like I was bother them!Fortunately, the food was as good as usual but someone has to do something about how messy the place is.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of panera bread sanitary conditions. Panera Bread needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panera bread sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments