Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority.Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a mess.

Related: Panera Bread - Health Laws at Panera do not mean anything

We would have left but had already paid for our dinners. It used to be that the young staff were constantly sweeping floors and wiping the tables, but no more. It took us 3 attempts to find the cleanest table and then we had to ask someone to come and wipe it off. The girl came over and cleaned it, but ignored the other and they were not even that busy.

In addition, when we got our french onion soup to the table, the croutons and cheese were missing. I went up and told the staff and they told me to bring it back up and they would add it, which they did, but no apologies.

Almost acted like I was bother them!Fortunately, the food was as good as usual but someone has to do something about how messy the place is.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Glen Allen, Virginia Panera Bread "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..." Read more Panera Bread - Order with Panera Online - Charged my Credit Card 4 Times!! Panera Bread "I order panera online almost every week day. Yesterday, I ordered a salad, I go to use my credit card today, and the card is declined. I login into my..." Read more Panera Bread  Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Review from Owings Mills, Maryland Panera Bread "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..." Read more Panera Bread - Small tasteless Sandwiches Panera Bread "Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them. They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance. I was shocked to see for..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more