Panera Bread - corner of Staples Mill & Parham Rd. Henrico, Virginia Aug 13, 2018 It had been at lease 18 months or more since I last went to Panera Bread.

I ordered a pick 2, Asian Chicken salad and a Steak sandwich to go, drove back to my office (2 min. drive) and proceeded to set out my meal for lunch. I was shocked when I saw the tiny salad. The last time I went at least they gave you some more lettuce leaves to make it look more substantial.

Then I unwrapped my sandwich and went hunting for the two scraps of steak on my soggy bread. I had to add two packs of pepper and mayo to get any kind of flavor. Never tasted the horseradish. An the whole thing cost me $12.00!!!!

FOR LUNCH!! And for that price I had to stand in line, wait for the food and then take my brown bag back to work. For a couple bucks more I could have a nice, huge salad in a restaurant without having to stand in line and do my dishes afterwards. Or could have bought me a nice hunk of steak and had a large steak salad and a large steak sandwich for lunch AND dinner.

This is the last time they got the better of me. Prices go up and quantity gets less.

Will never go to any Panera again. Total rip off!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Asian Sesame Chicken Salad.

Reason of review: Products not worth the money..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments