4.0

I like Panera Bread's food selections and casual atmosphere, but I am really tired of hunting for the butter to go with my baguette at the Cedar Hill, TX location. Ever since they stopped storing the butter where it was easily accessed and moved it to where you pick up your food, it is a pain in the butt to get the little butter patties.

Is butter really THAT expensive? Half of the time the tub that holds the butter patties is empty and the other half of the time I can't even get to the tub because there are so many food orders on the counter there along with so many people trying to pick up their orders.

What the heck... maybe I'll just start bringing my butter from home and avoid the hassle!

This person wrote the review because of "where's the butter?" of panera bread butter from Panera Bread. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Panera Bread to "put the butter out with the coffee or with the beverages".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no senior discount. Author liked the most soup. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panera Bread for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Really?You're complaining about butter....

That really is sad.And by the way it is free, there is NO monetary loss about it.