1.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I have never had as many problems with other restaurants as i do with Panera. Here's my most recent experience: I almost always order a Mediterranean Veggie sandwich with no onions or cheese.

Easy. They almost always get it wrong. Today, they put chicken on it. Chicken on a "veggie" sandwich.

There was also something that looked like an almond. I don't have allergies, but there are a lot of people who do and almonds can be dangerous to them. There was also cinnamon sugar all over the bread. They must put the tomato basil bread right next to the cinnamon sugar bread because it always has a little on there and I usually scrape it off.

But this time, there were spots all over, soaked into the bread so it wouldn't scrape off. I'm a strict vegetarian who can't eat a lot of sugar, so I ended up throwing the whole sandwich away. Panera charges way too much to be giving this type of service.

How hard is it to make a sandwich? Luckily, i found a recipe to make a Mediterranean veggie at home, so i won't have this problem anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 03.

Comments

Not hard at all to make a sandwich on your own.

Cinnamon sugar bread? You are aware that the tomato basil bread has a sweet crumb topping made from, sugar and cinnamon. That's on you, and its not a lot of sugar at all.