3.8
Allergens Information

I walked into a very empty Panera to order a chicken noodle bread bowl.There was only one other customer there.

I ordered my food, just the bread bowl- no drink or anything. The cashier was very nice. I went to stand near the pick up station at the counter and the lady asked if my food was indeed my order. She showed me my receipt and I claimed my food.

When I got home, I opened my bag and was greeted with a bowl of broccoli cheddar soup, which I am allergic to, so I could not just eat what they gave me.

This is not the first time I have been given a wrong order at Panera, but usually I eat there so I can exchange the food.I love the food, but oftentimes the service is bad, and its not like the restaurant was outrageously busy, giving them more opportunities to mess up my order.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Panera Bread. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panera Bread.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panera Bread to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments