Ordered two breakfast sandwiches with bacon to go.Received one with sausage and one with ham.

I live nearby and used to go on a frequent basis but it seems that the employees need more training; especially in listening to what the customer wants. There seems to be too much banter and distraction in the back and not enough concentration on taking care of the task at hand. Panera has good food; just watch the employees carefully to make sure you get the correct items ordered.

I can overlook a once in a great while error but when this becomes the norm it is a problem.And don't get me started on finding a clean table to sit.........

Review about: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Lets just give the employees the benefit of the doubt here.The orders you picked up may not have been yours to take.

The employees on the line just need to read their screens when the order pops up. Maybe the cashier didn't plug it in correctly, did you check your receipt?

If it was the employees error, NO BIG DEAL, they would have made new sandwiches, NO PROBLEM!!!!Hey, they're humans, errors are going to happen from time to time....get over yourself!!!

Panera Bread - The Italian Panini Review Panera Bread "Stop by Panera, ordered an Italian 1/2 for around $6.00, what I get was kind of a joke. I stop there least 3 times every week, and always have the..." Read more Panera Bread Thai Garden Chicken Wonton Broth Bowl Review from Wilmette, Illinois Panera Bread "So I decided to try something new. Terribly disappoited. The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added...." Read more Panera Bread - Waterfront, Homestead, PA Panera has gone down hill Panera Bread "We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority. Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a..." Read more Panera Bread - Sandwich Review from Port Orange, Florida Panera Bread "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more