Cincinnati, Ohio

I have been a loyal customer of panera since I could read, thats at least a decade and a half. In that time, french onion soup has ALWAYS been my main choice when eating at your restaurant.

So naturally today, when my body feels like its trying to off itself from a sinus infection, I head to panera to grab some french onion soup as it is the only thing I can swallow right now. imagine my surprise when I order it and the girl goes, sorry we eliminated french onion soup from our menu. seriously? more than fifteen years ive been ordering french onion soup from you guys and you randomly decide to get rid of it?

just why? Consider my day ruined and you guys down a lifetime customer because my disappointment is pretty gigantic.

BRING BACK YOUR *** FRENCH ONION SOUP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Soup.

Reason of review: you got rid of french onion soup.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Panera Bread Cons: That you eliminated french onion soup.

• unavailable ordered item

Comments

This is probably the most adversity you have ever dealt with. Grow up. There are homeless and hungry people that have more problems than you will ever encounter in your over privileged life.

I'm sure complaining like a child on pissed consumer will help your cause.

bobs2015

Make your own. Better than what they offer. There are many recipes out there and it is easy to make.